The HF Booster Club was established in 2017 to support the overall growth and development of Holy Family Student Activities of all kinds. In May 2022, a parent leadership committee formed to lead the booster club efforts in partnership with Holy Family administration.
The HF Booster Club focuses on these key objectives:
- Build community by creating sustainable traditions that foster and inspire participation and attendance.
- Provide financial support for extracurricular activities in the form of equipment, grants, and fees.
- Provide leadership and volunteer opportunities for parents, students, staff, the community, and alumni to support HFCHS with time and talent in alignment with the school’s vision and mission.
To view Booster Club bylaws and meeting minutes, click here.
The Holy Family Booster Club plays a crucial role in supporting various projects which enhance the overall environment for extracurricular activities at Holy Family.
Recent projects include:
- Mirrors for the multi-purpose room for the dance team
- Electronic scoreboards for softball and baseball
- Concessions partnership with Fire Food Services including commercial grill
- Segment timers for football
- Pitching machine for softball
- Start-up costs for the new boys club volleyball team
- Drop down basketball hoops for youth camps/programs
- Ongoing fundraising options for all athletic teams and clubs
If you are a Holy Family sponsored club, activity, or sport, interested in requesting funds from HF Booster Club, please complete the request form.
Winter Yard Sign Sales
SHOW YOUR HF PRIDE & ORDER A SIGN FOR YOUR YARD TODAY!
Sale Window: November 27 - December 6
18" x 24" Durable Two-Sided Yard Sign Cost: $25
Delivery approximately December 15 via your child at the end of practice or club meeting
Proceeds support Holy Family Booster Club Funds Requests
Note: For the past year, our teams have been able to promote and earn funds from activity-specific yard sales. Due to variations in quantity ordering per team and material costs, we can no longer guarantee $10 per sign proceeds. Therefore, proceeds will now be directed to the booster club to distribute to Holy Family activities. Coaches and advisors are aware that they may request funds for projects or needs using the form found on the booster club webpage. Thank you for your support!
Questions? Contact Amy Crosby.
Did you know, Holiday and Kwik Trip gas and car wash card purchases provide tremendous financial benefits to Holy Family teams every year?
The Kwik Trip and Holiday gift card program is a fabulous and easy way to fundraise and designate funds to the Holy Family activity of your choice. These gift cards are a benefit to the purchaser (100% face value) and to Holy Family.
During the month of September, Kwik Trip is offering a 10% discount on Giftcards which equals 10% (vs. the usual 5%) cash back to the designated activity.
All sales of cards result in 7% profit from Holiday cards and 5% profit from Kwik Trip cards for your designated Holy Family activity.
Cards can be used at the pump or in the stores and are good for ten years.
Questions? Contact Donna Delorenzo.
BECOME A BOOSTER
Memberships includes admission to athletic and arts events as well as discounts at downtown Victoria restaurant Winchester Rye.
Holy Family Booster Club Tailgate - Friday, September 22 from 5:00-6:45 p.m. Enjoy food and beverages and then stay for the football game!