Class of 2024 Information
Sunday, March 17 - Monday, March 18 - Senior Retreat is at Camp Friendship in Annandale from 9 AM on Sunday, March 17 to noon on Monday, March 18. (We will get back between 11 AM-noon.)
Late Spring, TBD - Honor Society Recognition Ceremony
Thursday, April 25 - Academic Recognition Day: Our community is invited to celebrate the many honors and accomplishments earned and achieved over the years.
Early May, TBD - As part of honoring your upcoming graduation and its significant milestone in your life, the counseling department will be celebrating the Class of 2024 during all BTC periods. Seniors will also be invited to wear a shirt representing their choice for the 24-25 year!
Thursday, May 9 - Senior Congratulatory Signs available for pick up in the main office. Free of charge.
Friday, May 17 - Graduation Rehearsal: 10:00 a.m.
Sunday, May 19 - Baccalaureate Mass and Graduation: Slattery Athletics and Convocation Center (HFCHS Gym). It will begin at 10 a.m. Graduates should arrive by 9:30 a.m. and meet in the lower level near locker rooms. UPDATE: The ceremony will be live-streamed on our Vimeo channel. It will be archived on the Vimeo channel for viewing after the ceremony.
Sunday, May 19 - Senior Class Party at Holy Family from 7:00 p.m. to midnight. Parents must drop off and pick up their graduate. RSVP coming soon.
Senior Portrait Submissions
Please take note of the November deadline and the detailed directions for submitting your image correctly.
Deadlines and Formats
- The firm deadline for submitting senior portraits is Tuesday, November 15. Please plan to prepare you and your photographer for this due date. Portraits received after this date may not be published in the yearbook.
- Photos will need to be uploaded to the website: https://images.jostens.com/ImageShare/upload
Please inform your photographer of the following criteria:
- Students use a photographer of their choice to capture their senior portraits for the yearbook.
- Upload only ONE digital portrait photo.
- Photo quality must be 300 DPI or higher for actual image size. Jpeg format is required.
- Portraits should be vertical head-and-shoulder shots; we will not accept horizontal or full-body photos.
- Simple, neutral backgrounds look best in the yearbook.
We realize that the more formal, head-and-shoulders shot may not be your favorite pose or the one you choose to exchange with friends, but these guidelines will ensure consistency in the yearbook.
Directions for uploading a senior photo:
We can longer accept hard copy photos or photos submitted via email or on a disc.
Portraits should be submitted using this link: https://images.jostens.com/ImageShare/upload
- If you are prompted for a user ID for images.jostens.com, copy and paste this User ID: 0hYrOfAEYM9tuW5StdP0lmw
- Once on the Holy Family submission page, click on the gray upload photo button and choose the photo from your computer to be uploaded. Each student may only submit ONE photo.
- Enter the parent/guardian or photographer's contact information. (Person uploading the photo should enter his/her information.)
- Provide the following IMAGE information:
a. In the appropriate boxes, type the student’s first and last name as you would like it to appear in the yearbook. Please be sure to spell both names carefully.
b. Select grade 12 from the dropdown menu.
c. In the description field, type Senior Portrait.
d. Click the box to agree to the terms and conditions.
e. Click “upload chosen images” in the blue box to complete the process.
f. You will see a confirmation page and should receive a confirmation email shortly after your submission.
**Please check your email for a confirmation from Jostens to ensure we received your portrait. You may find it in your spam or junk mail.
If you do not submit your senior portrait by Tuesday, November 15, 2023, your JostensPIX photo will be used if one is available.
Parents are also invited to order your senior recognition (baby/toddler) ad through https://www.jostens.com/apps/store/customer/1215028/Holy-Family-Catholic-High-School. Senior ads are a great way to celebrate and honor your child in the yearbook and are due to be submitted before Dec. 1.
Graduation Banner Reservations
Holy Family has nine graduation banners that we happily lend at no charge to families for grad parties. If you'd like to use a banner for a graduation party, please complete the form below.
The banners are reserved based on the order the form is submitted. If a banner is not available, we will let you know as soon as possible. Thank you for showing your Holy Family pride!!