Online Lunch Accounts
1) Click the following link to connect to the Wordware Food Service login page: https://family.wordwareinc.com/
2) You may also access your family lunch account from the Holy Family website using the following path or link: Hfchs.org/Quick Links/Lunch Program or http://www.hfchs.org/lunch-program/
FOLLOW THESE STEPS IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY SET UP YOUR FAMILY ACCOUNT.
1) Once on the Wordware homepage, click on “Sign In.”
2) Under Family Accounts in the main menu, there are many options that you can choose to help manage your account:
a) Add Funds – This takes you directly to the SSK12 Checkout screen, which is also where you can pay for sports and activities as well.
b) Show Transactions – View what your child(ren) is(are) purchasing
c) Auto-Refill Options – Automatically set up payments to be made once your account hits a certain balance. You can use a credit/debit card, or a bank account.
d) Change Notification Settings – Enable notifications to be sent to your email when your account hits a certain level (Under User Management, you will also need to check the box next to Send me balance notifications via Email).
e) Add a family user – Add an additional email address to your account.
f) Add a person – Add another student to your account if necessary. You will need a family key to do this (please see step 2 below for instructions on obtaining a family key).
3) Under Students in the main menu, there are a few of the same options you can choose to help manage your account (Add Funds, Show Transactions, Add a person). Also, the Lunch ID is the PIN the student needs to use to purchase lunch.
4) To set up a funding source to save for future use, click on the User Management icon (wheel next to the shopping cart). Now click on the pencil next to Funding Sources, and follow the steps on the screen. You can use a credit/debit card, or a bank account. Funds added online incur the following process fees: 1% + $.25 for e-checks (bank account transactions); 2.98% + $.25 for credit/debit cards.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS IF YOU HAVE NOT PREVIOUSLY SET UP YOUR FAMILY ACCOUNT.
1) If you have not previously set up your account, you will need to create one. Click on the bar that says, “Click here to begin our setup process.” Follow the steps to create your account. You will need to finish your account registration by clicking on the link that is provided to you in an email from Wordware Admin.
2) Once your account is set up, click on “Connect your family account.” You will need a Family Key to complete this part. Please contact Jodi Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your Family Key. Return to your account and enter your family key. Once your Family Key is entered, click on “Finish Connecting New Family.”
3) Follow steps 2-4 in the instructions above to manage your account.