District 112 Residents
If your family resides in District 112-Eastern Carver County, the district provides busing before and after school. You will be assigned a bus stop automatically. The district shares the information in late August.
Contracted Busing for the Next School Year
In an effort to provide the best information possible on busing, we are listing the locations and times of the most recent school year.
In the fall, these stops or times may change or be adjusted slightly.
- Route 1- Lunds and Byerly's- Wayzata- Pick up- 6:50 am, Drop off- 3:35 pm
- Route 2- Cub at 101 & 7- Minnetonka- Pick up- 7:00 am, Drop off- 3:30 pm
St. Therese- Deephaven- Pick up- 7:05 am, Drop off- 3:20 pm
Cub- 101 & 41- Shorewood- Pick up- 7:20 am, Drop off- 3:05 pm
- Route 3- SACS- Shakopee- Pick up- 6:30 am, Drop off- 4:00 pm
Shakopee Library- Pick up- 6:40 am, Drop off- 3:55 pm
Grace Church- Eden Prairie- Pick up- 7:00 am, Drop off- 3:30 pm
Kowalski's- Eden Prairie- Pick up- 7:10 am, Drop off- 3:15 pm
- Route 4- YMCA- Prior Lake- Pick up- 6:30 am, Drop off- 3:35 pm
Shakopee High School- Pick up- 7:10 am, Drop off- 3:20 pm
Considerations when planning the route:
- Central location of the MOST riders
- Safety of the stop, including accessibility, snow removal, and turn-around capability
- Least amount of stops to keep routes manageable- Driveway pick-ups are rare and only used when the route and accessibility allow it as they do increase route time.
Price is determined based on the amount of riders. This year's prices were $600 one way, $1200 both ways, and 1/2 off if you have a second rider. Routes and price will be determined in August, but this gives you a ballpark idea.
If you would like to be placed on a list of interested families, please contact Trina in the school office at email@example.com. You will be able to evaluate route times and locations before you commit your child to riding in the fall.