HFCHS Return-to-Campus Dashboard
Updated for April 15
Persons who are in isolation due to symptoms consistent with COVID-19: 0
Persons who are in isolation due to a lab-confirmed positive case of COVID-19: 1
Persons who are in quarantine due to exposure to a person with symptoms of COVID-19 OR exposure to a person with a lab-confirmed positive case of COVID-19: 31
Vaccination Clinics Offered for Students 16+
Message from the Carver County Department of Health:
We would like to share two Pfizer vaccine clinics this week that we are offering to all Carver County students 16+.
- We are asking students to complete a survey indicating interest in this week’s clinics. After completing the survey, a link for the clinic will be sent to the email used on the survey.
- 16-17 year old’s are not required to have their parent/guardian attend. However, a parent/guardian needs to sign the electronic consent when registering for an appointment.
- Clinics will be Thursday, April 22nd from 3:30-7:30 pm at Canterbury Park in Shakopee & Friday, April 23rd from 8:00-3:00pm at Waconia Event Center. The survey will ask students to indicate a preferred date and location. We will do our best to honor this preference given the number of appointments we have available each day.
We are asking you to share the below information and instructions below with your students and their families:
2 clinics are being offered for students 16+ who attend school in Carver County this week:
- Thursday, April 22nd from 3:30PM-7:30PM at Canterbury Park in Shakopee
- Friday, April 23rd from 8:00AM-3:00PM at Waconia Event Center
We will continue to offer opportunities to receive your vaccine as they become available. That said, please watch for all available vaccine opportunities and sign up for the soonest available clinic you can attend!
If students are in quarantine on the 22nd or 23rd they should NOT sign up for an appointment. This puts everyone receiving their vaccine and staff working the clinic at risk.
Preparing for your vaccine: Drink lots of water, make sure you have something to eat BEFORE you receive your vaccine and get a good night’s sleep before your appointment.
Email invites for your 2nd dose will be sent out approximately 1 week after your first dose appointment.
If you are interested, please complete the survey below. Invites for the clinic will NOT come from public health, they will come directly from Vaccination Clinics: email@example.com. Please check your junk/spam folders if you do not see the invite the day after completing the form.
Complete the Survey:
COVID-19 Testing for Kids and Families
|MDH announced a recommendation for all school-age youth returning to school, youth sports, or extracurricular activities, and their families to get tested every two weeks through the end of the school year.
While it is not a requirement, regular testing complements other safety measures already in place, such as masking and social distancing.
Resources are available on COVID-19 Testing for Kids and Families, including this link regarding testing locations. Getting tested every two weeks from now until the end of the school year can help keep schools open, sports operating and ensure we are limiting the spread of COVID-19.
COVID-19 Decision Tree for People in Schools: https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/schools/exguide.pdf
Shortened Quarantine Request form: Shortened Quarantine Request Form