Become a part of the FIRE Class of 2026!
Welcome to the Class of 2026— FIRE 26! Stop by this page frequently to find helpful information on enrolling at our school. Here you will find important enrollment reminders, special Fire 26 event information, and the beginning of what will become your Fire 26 family! Great things are happening at Holy Family Catholic High School— be a part of the FIRE!
How do I learn more about Holy Family?
We provide many opportunities for families to learn more about our school. Home gatherings, two open houses, tour and talk appointments, and shadow visits give students and their families personal looks and in-depth information.
- Fire Family Visits | Small Group Family Information Sessions | Fall to Spring Learn about our clubs and activities, meet our students, staff, and parents, and hear about our curriculum, including our Canvas Leadership and May Term programs. These sessions are great opportunities to meet students, faculty, coaches, alumni, and parents as you learn about the many ways we prepare students for a lifetime of learning and leading through our college-prep curriculum and faith-based environment. RSVP is required. Limit four households per session (four persons per household). Most sessions are presented during the school day, but additional evening and weekend sessions are available.
- On-Campus Tour | Year-Round | Schedule a family tour of the Holy Family Catholic High School. Campus Tours are conducted by appointment only. A member of our Admissions Team will lead your tour. Parents and students are both encouraged but not required to take the tour. Contact Vice President for Enrollment and School Partnerships Scott Breimhorst at email@example.com for more information or schedule your visit.
- Shadow Program | Begins in early October | A personally selected student will show you our beautiful campus and introduce you to teachers and Holy Family students. This visit is an excellent opportunity to ask questions about our athletics, fine arts, and extracurricular activities and discuss the benefits of a Holy Family education. Contact our shadow visit coordinator Katie Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-856-1419 for more information or to schedule your day.
- Fire 26 Social Events | Watch for fun opportunities to get to know other Fire26 students and parents!
Make friends at one of our student or parent social events. During a casual, conversational evening, learn more about Holy Family Catholic High School from parents and HFCHS staff. Get connected and stay connected with your future Fire26 family!
- Zoom Information Sessions | TBD | Zoom webinars and meetings are a great way to hear from our parents, administrators, and faculty. This year our alumni and students will also be joining us.
- Virtual Visits | Check out our virtual visit webpage for an excellent overview of the Holy Family experience!
- Subscribe to our Email List | Subscribe to our email list to stay updated on upcoming admissions and Fire26 events.
Does Holy Family offer any scholarships or financial aid?
We do offer financial aid! As a matter of fact, 46% of our families received a scholarship or tuition assistance for the 2021-2022 school year. We encourage families to apply. We do not want financial concerns to be the reason your child misses out on the opportunity for a Holy Family education. Financial Aid applications are available October 31.
Middle school matters and we have ways to reward involvement and effort! We have several scholarships available for Class of 2025 applicants. Along with merit based scholarships, we have scholarships for families from Guardian Angels Catholic School and Church, St. Hubert School, and public schools. Stop back to see our Class of 2026 Scholarship offerings.
We are ready to join the Fire Class of 2026! How do we apply?
Please complete our online application. Incoming Class of 2026 students who meet the Early Application Deadline of December 6 will have their $200 application fees waived. All other students will incur a $200 application fee. While the Early Application Deadline is a financial benefit to the family, it is not a required deadline for enrollment. Click on the button below to complete your application.
How can I find out more information about a specific activity or athletic program?
One of the first places to start is with a visit to our Fire activities website. There you will find information on each activity including contact information about the coach or club advisor, recents highlights, information about upcoming opportunities, and a link to our events schedule. We’ve also created an activities guide with a quick glance at the 60+ athletic and activities offerings. Click HERE to read it. If you’d like more information or to be connected with a coach or an advisor, please click on the button below to complete a quick inquiry form.