Become a part of the FIRE Class of 2024!
Welcome to the Class of 2024— FIRE 24! Stop by this page frequently to find helpful information on enrolling at our school. Here you will find important enrollment reminders, special Fire 24 event information, and the beginning of what will become your Fire 24 family! Great things are happening at Holy Family Catholic High School— be a part of the FIRE!
How do I learn more about Holy Family?
We provide many opportunities for families to learn more about our school. Home gatherings, two open houses, tour and talk appointments, and shadow visits give students and their families personal looks and in depth information.
- Open Houses | Fall of 2020 and January 2021. Learn about our clubs and activities, meet our students, staff and parents, and hear about our curriculum including our Canvas Leadership program. This night is a great opportunity to meet students, faculty, coaches, alumni, and parents as you learn about the many ways we prepare students for a lifetime of learning and leading through our college-prep curriculum and faith-based environment. RSVP is not required, but appreciated.
- Partner School Visits | Fall 2019 Learn more about Holy Family Catholic High School from our student ambassadors when we visit our local partner Catholic schools. Click here to see our visit schedule for the Class of 2024.
- Shadow Program | September 21 – May 19 A personally selected student will show you our beautiful campus and introduce you to teachers and Holy Family students. This is a great opportunity to ask questions about our athletics, fine arts, and extracurricular activities, and discuss the benefits of a Holy Family education. Contact our shadow visit coordinator Katie Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-856-1419 for more information or to schedule a your day.
- Tour and Talk Appointment | Year Round Schedule a family tour of the Holy Family Catholic High School. Campus Tours are conducted by appointment only. Your tour will be led by a member of our Admissions Team. Parents and students are both encouraged, but not required, to take the tour. Contact Vice President for Enrollment and School Partnerships Scott Breimhorst at email@example.com for more information or to schedule your visit.
- Home Gatherings | Parent Information Nights | Fire 24 Social Events
Learn more about Holy Family Catholic High School from parents and HFCHS staff during a casual, conversational evening. Make friends at one of our student or parent social events. Get connected and stay connected with your future Fire24 family!
Zoom Parent Panel (Recording) | May 13, 2020 |
Click on the button below for details and registration.
What opportunities are there to meet other Fire24 students and parents?
Building community before and during your years at Holy Family is important. One of the best ways to do that is to begin early. This summer we have an event for parents and an event for students to help make it happen. We know for those of you coming from smaller schools it may seem intimidating to attend an event where you will know only a few or no one. We have your back! A few of our current students and parents will be there helping everyone feel included and connected.
We are ready to join the Fire Class of 2024! How do we apply?
Please complete our online application. Incoming Class of 2023 freshmen who meet the Early Application Deadline of December 2 will have their $200 application fees waived. All other students will incur a $200 application fee. While the Early Application Deadline is a financial benefit to the family, it is not a required deadline for enrollment. Click on the button below to complete your application.
How can I find out more information about a specific activity or athletic program?
One of the first places to start is with a visit to our Fire activities website. There you will find information on each activity including contact information about the coach or club advisor, recents highlights, information about upcoming opportunities, and a link to our events schedule. We’ve also created an activities guide with a quick glance at the 60+ athletic and activities offerings. Click HERE to read it. If you’d like more information or to be connected with a coach or an advisor, please click on the button below to complete a quick inquiry form.
Does Holy Family offer any scholarships or financial aid?
We do offer financial aid! As a matter of fact, 46% of our families received a scholarship or tuition assistance for the 2019-2020 school year. We encourage families to apply. We do not want financial concerns to be the reason your child misses out on the opportunity for a Holy Family education. Financial Aid applications are available October 31.
Middle school matters and we have ways to reward involvement and effort! We have several scholarships available for Class of 2024 applicants. Along with merit based scholarships, we have scholarships for families from Guardian Angels Catholic School and Church, St. Hubert School, and public schools. Stop back to see our Class of 2024 Scholarship offerings.
More information available at http://www.hfchs.org/tuition-assistance/