Fire22 - Becoming a part of the FIRE Class of 2022!
Our family would like to attend the Winter Open House on February 1. Do we need to RSVP?
Pre-registration is not required but it will speed up your check-in and help us prepare for the night. Click on the button below.RSVP FOR THE WINTER OPEN HOUSE
I could use a guide with all the dates and information in one spot. Can you help me out?
Sure! We have compiled information about our school and important dates for Fire22 families in this interactive slideshow. This slideshow may be viewed on your desktop or tablet. Click on the first title on the left of the landing page and use the buttons along the bottom to navigate to the right and through the presentation.
How do I meet other families in Fire22?
Build a community of parents and students in the Class of 2022 through Fire22.
- January 12, 23 and 27: Our winter youth nights are a great time to meet future classmates. Join us at one or ALL of these upcoming Fire Fan Youth Nights. Click on the links for more information.
- January 19: If you play an instrument, you are invited to join us for our Middle School Pep Band Night on Friday, January 19. Click here to learn more.
- January 26: Fire22 student night of fun with food, fun at Golf Zone Mini Golf, and a service project. Click HERE for more info and to RSVP.
Are there any scholarships available?
Along with tuition assistance, we have a multitude of scholarships available for the Class of 2022 applicants. Middle school matters and we have ways to reward involvement and effort! Make sure not to miss the February 5, 2018 deadline!
I'm ready to go. Where do I apply?CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
Refer a Family
Do you have a friend, neighbor, teammate, relative, or fellow parishioner in grade 8-11 who would make a great Holy Family student?
1. Share your Holy Family experience with the family you would like to refer.
2. Click HERE to refer the family.