11:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
All parents and students are invited to attend this event when convenient between 11:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. to:
- Pick up class schedules. Changes require a request form with parent signature and $20 fee.
- Turn in required forms.
- Purchase a padlock ($5), vocabulary book (about $12), science goggles (about $10), and art supplies in the school store.
- Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors: have your yearbook/ID photo taken. You do not need to wear a uniform for the photo. No bare shoulders please.
- Locate your locker.
- Deposit money in your lunch account.
- Purchase a parking permit if you will be driving to school ($210 for the year).
- Purchase a Booster Club family pass. Students receive free admission to regular season home games.
Greet your teachers and introduce yourself to someone you do not know!