STRIKE A MATCH. LIGHT A FIRE.
Day of Giving 2020
Holy Family’s Day of Giving is a 24-hour campaign to promote philanthropy within the Holy Family community – alumni, parents, friends, faculty, staff and students. The goal is simple – to inspire the FIRE to come together, show pride in our school, and provide essential funding to support opportunities for our students.
Making a gift of any size to our Day of Giving is easier than ever. Any donations made during April will be included in this year’s Day of Giving totals. Please consider making a financial contribution through one of the following digital methods:
• NEW! Via Venmo to @holyfamily-fire
Please note, when finding us on Venmo @holyfamily-fire: We were required to also use a personal name (Matthew Thuli) however, the funds from @holyfamily-fire are transferred directly into the Holy Family Fund bank account. As with any gift, you will also receive a gift acknowledgement letter from us when donating via Venmo.
• Online by clicking “Make a Gift” button below
Day of Giving. That’s 24 hours of togetherness for our Fire Family.
We are incredibly grateful to announce an EXCITING 2020 Holy Family Day of Giving challenge! Current parent Lori Osterdyk is challenging alumni, parents, grandparents, and friends of Holy Family to join her on Day of Giving in support of tuition assistance for Holy Family students. Lori will match gifts of $1,000+ made to this Friday’s Day of Giving, up to $25,000! AT 11:00AM Lori’s gift was maximized!
This just in! Inspired by Lori’s generosity, a Class of 2020 family has stepped up to match the next alumni or community gifts of $1,000+ up to $20,000! This gift was maximized already! Thank you!
Throughout April, financial gifts of any size made as part of the Day of Giving campaign will be matched based on community participation. We are grateful to our match gift supporters who remain committed to their planned Day of Giving participation matches at the following levels:
Alumni Participation Match:
Team up with your fellow alumni in making a gift to help open the following alumni participation matches:
- Reaching 30 alumni donations opens a $500 gift from The Oldest Three Richelsen Siblings REACHED BY 8:00AM!
- Reaching 60 alumni donations opens a second $500 gift from Joel ’08 and Evan ’11 Graczyk REACHED!
- Reaching 90 alumni donations opens a third $500 gift from Sara ’05, David ’07, Johnny ’12 and Maddie ’13 King YOU DID IT!
Community Participation Match
Current and alumni parents, grandparents and friends of Holy Family making a gift will help open the following community participation matches:
- Reaching 75 parent and community donations opens a $5,000 gift from current parents Scott and Kari Anseth REACHED BY 10:00AM!
- Reaching 150 parent and community donations opens a $10,000 gift from alumni/current parents Rich and Tammy Fink REACHED!
- Reaching 225 parent and community donations opens a $20,000 gift from an anonymous donor. REACHED BY 10:00PM!
By 11:00AM Lori Osterdyk’s $25,000 match was maximized with 20 gifts of $1,000+. Thank you!
Inspired by Lori’s generosity, John and Martha Radick stepped up to match the next alumni or community gifts of $1,000+ up to $20,000! THIS MATCH WAS FULLY MAXIMIZED. THANK YOU!!
Late in the afternoon the Radicks offered an additional $5,000 for gifts $500+ from 6 to 8 pm. Again this match was fully maximized.
Our final surprise match happened in the final four hours. Dan and Katy Mulheran generously offered for gifts of any size up to $5,000. This last push was able to help our final community participation gift and multiplied gifts of all sizes. THANK YOU!!
24-Hour Day of Giving Prayer Vigil
Prayer partners needed! Once again we are asking our community to hold our school, our community, and all those affected by the COVID-19 crisis in prayer for 24 hours.