STRIKE A MATCH. LIGHT A FIRE.
Day of Giving 2021 - Friday, February 5, 2021
Holy Family’s Day of Giving is a 24-hour campaign to promote philanthropy within the Holy Family community – alumni, parents, friends, faculty, staff and students. The goal is simple – to inspire the FIRE to come together, show pride in our school, and provide essential funding to support opportunities for our students.
Making a gift of any size to our Day of Giving is easier than ever. Any donations made to Day of Giving from January 25 to February 5 will be included in this year’s Day of Giving totals. Please consider making a financial contribution through one of the following digital methods:
• NEW! Via Venmo to @holyfamily-fire
Please note, when finding us on Venmo @holyfamily-fire: We were required to also use a personal name (Matthew Thuli) however, the funds from @holyfamily-fire are transferred directly into the Holy Family Fund bank account. As with any gift, you will also receive a gift acknowledgement letter from us when donating via Venmo.
• Online by clicking “Make a Gift” button below
Day of Giving. That’s 24 hours of togetherness for our Fire Family.
Throughout January and the first week of February, financial gifts of any size made as part of the Day of Giving campaign will be matched based on community participation. We are grateful to our match gift supporters who remain committed to their planned Day of Giving participation matches at the following levels:
Alumni Participation Match:
Team up with your fellow alumni in making a gift to help open the following alumni participation matches:
- Reaching 30 alumni donations opens a $1,000 gift from Alyssa (Burke) Eiden ’04 and John Burke ’10
- Reaching 60 alumni donations opens a second $2,000 gift from Lisa Weathers ’09
- Reaching 90 alumni donations opens a third $2,500 gift from Ben ’04 and Carol Minger
Community Participation Match
Current and alumni parents, grandparents, and friends of Holy Family making a gift will help open the following community participation matches:
- Reaching 75 parent and community donations opens a $5,000 gift from current Class of 2022 parents
- Reaching 150 parent and community donations opens a $10,000 gift from current Holy Family parents Mike and Pam Newman
- Reaching 200 parent and community donations opens a $20,000 gift from current Class of 2024 parents
24-Hour Day of Giving Prayer Vigil
Prayer partners needed! Once again we are asking our community to hold our school, our community, and all those affected by the COVID-19 crisis in prayer for 24 hours.