STRIKE A MATCH. LIGHT A FIRE.
Day of Giving 2020
Holy Family’s Day of Giving is a 24-hour campaign to promote philanthropy within the Holy Family community – alumni, parents, friends, faculty, staff and students. The goal is simple – to inspire the FIRE to come together, show pride in our school, and provide essential funding to support opportunities for our students.
2019 DAY OF GIVING RESULTS: We were very pleased with the response to our second Day of Giving. Along with 24 hours of sustained prayer in the Sacred Heart chapel, more than 80 alumni and 200 community members made gifts to the 2019 Day of Giving campaign. With the help of our generous matching challenge partners, we were able to raise $160,000 in 24 hours. With your help, we think we can do even better in 2020.
Day of Giving. That’s 24 hours of togetherness for our Fire Family.
Throughout the day, financial gifts of any size made as part of the Day of Giving campaign will be matched based on community participation. Day of Giving 2019 was an incredible success. We surpassed not only our participation and financial goals, but also shared an incredible day as a community. This year we hope to celebrate our school with the largest Day of Giving yet!
You can STRIKE A MATCH in one of the following ways.
Alumni Participation Match:
Team up with your fellow alumni in making a gift to help open the following alumni participation challenges:
- Reaching 30 alumni donations opens a $500 gift match from a Challenge Match Family: The Oldest Three Richelsen Siblings
- Reaching 60 alumni donations opens a second $500 gift mtach from a these Challenge Match Siblings: Joel ’08 and Evan ’11 Grazyck
- Reaching 90 alumni donations opens a third $500 gift match from a Challenge Match Family: Sara ’05, David ’07, Johnny ’12 and Maddie ’13 King
Click on the following PDF to see a full list of alumni donors:
Parent and Community Match:
The following donors are challenging current and alumni parents, grandparents and friends of Holy Family at the following participation levels:
- Reaching 75 parent and community donations opens a $5,000 gift from current parents Scott and Kari Anseth
- Reaching 150 parent and community donations opens a $10,000 gift from alumni/current parents Rich and Tammy Fink
- Reaching 200 parent and community donations opens a $20,000 gift from YOUR FAMILY’S NAME HERE?
2020 Day of Giving Community Events
24-Hour Prayer Match
Prayer partners needed! Once again we are asking our community to hold our school up in prayer for 24-hour prayers. Holy Family school chaplain, Father Nels Gjengdahl, is offering Mass in the school chapel twice during the 24 hours (7:15am and 5pm). We are looking for families, parents, grandparents, alumni, students, and faculty to pray in the chapel when Mass is not occurring. Click on the button below to view prayer slot availability.
Other Community Events
7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. – Fellowship – Join us for a cup of coffee on the front lawn or as you pull into the carpool circle.
5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. – Community Social Hour – Drop off your gift at Enki Brewing in Victoria and stay for continued fellowship and refreshments.