STRIKE A MATCH. LIGHT A FIRE.
Day of Giving 2018
Holy Family’s Day of Giving is a 24-hour campaign to promote philanthropy within the Holy Family community – alumni, parents, friends, faculty, staff and students. The goal is simple – to inspire the FIRE to come together, show pride in our school, and provide essential funding to support opportunities for our students.
Day of Giving. That’s 24 hours of togetherness for our Fire Family.
Throughout the day, financial gifts of any size made as part of the Day of Giving campaign will be matched based on community participation.
You can STRIKE A MATCH in one of the following ways.
Alumni Participation Match:
An anonymous alumni donor is challenging fellow alumni at the following Day of Giving participation levels:
- Reaching 20 alumni donations opens a $500 gift. REACHED!
- Reaching 40 alumni donations opens a second $500 gift REACHED!
- Reaching 60 alumni donations opens a third $500 gift REACHED!
This means up to $1500 can be added to the alumni gifts!
Parent and Community Match:
The following donors are challenging current and alumni parents, grandparents and friends of Holy Family at the following participation levels:
- Reaching 100 parent and community donations opens a $2,500 gift from alumni parents Mark and Sam Lano, and a $2,500 gift from alumni and current parents Mike and Jenny Richelsen. REACHED!
- Reaching 150 parent and community donations opens a $5,000 gift from alumni parents Randy and Cindy Bauer and a $5,000 gift from alumni and current parents Scott and Marie Guillemette. REACHED!
- Reaching 175 parent and community donations opens a $10,000 gift from alumni parents Tom and Barb Burke, and a $10,000 gift from alumni and current parents Paul and Kathy Rothstein. REACHED!
This means up to $35,000 can be added to the parent and community gifts with the potential for more to come!
NEW! All gifts $1000+ made for Day of Giving will be matched dollar for dollar up to $25,000 by an anonymous donor. SURPASSED!!!
24 Hours of Prayer Match
The day kicks off with 24 hours of prayer by faculty, staff, and students in our Sacred Heart Chapel. We invite you to match their prayers, either by joining us in the chapel or by praying from your home, school, or workplace. Click HERE if you’d like to be one of our committed prayer partners in our chapel. We are looking for two people per shift.
2018 Day of Giving Schedule: April 27, 2018
12:00 a.m. to Midnight – 24 Hours of Prayer – Join students and staff members as we spend 24-hours praying in our Sacred Heart Chapel.
7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. – Give a Little, Get a Latte – Drop off your gift and join us for fellowship or bring your travel mug and we will fill you up for the road.
5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. – Community Social Hour – Drop off your gift at Enki Brewing in Victoria and stay for continued fellowship and refreshments.